Welcome to Objectives
To preserve and propagate the Indian cultural heritage and maintain the identity of Indian immigrant community and to provide a forum for cultural, educational, social interaction among Indians and Indian origin individuals.
To Facilitate Underprivileged
- To facilitate underprivileged people of India to obtain quality education for their survival of fitness.
- To help establish self-help centers (training centers), schools and other educational institutions to promote self-employment.
- To help provide scholarship to poor and needy children.
- To establish medical centers, organize medical camps, mobile clinics in economically backward areas of India.
- To support and cooperate with persons and groups already engaged in similar activities.
- To raise required funds and other resources to achieve objectives.
- To provide opportunities to individuals living outside India who wish to participate in ESCO activities in India.
- To assist and provide funding to other non-profit charitable organizations engaged in the activities for the welfare of mankind irrespective of race, color, caste, sex, age, language, community and region in India.
- To address issues affecting human life such as health care, socio-economic development.
- To raise, solicit, receive and manage funds, charities and donations to carry out rapid relief and other worthy humanitarian and natural causes either directly or in cooperation with other non-profit organizations.
- To organize State, regional, national and global conventions and conferences with a view to accomplish all above objectives.