Welcome to Success Stories
Our Success is due to your support. Please continue Your support.
Our Success Stories!
- Provide Free Medical services to poor and needy by operating Mobile clinic equipped with Doctor, staff and medicines in slum areas of Hyderabad. On Average free medical service provided to 1300 patients every month since its launch in 2017.
- Run Ruman clinic operations in Karimnagar that provides free medical services to poor and needy benefiting 1000 Patients every month since its launch in 2016.
- Looking at urgency and immediate need ESCO established 3 Telehealth service to provide 24 hrs helpline to assist Covid-19 treatment of mild to moderate cases and spread awareness to prevent the spread. So far successfully treated close to 400 patients.
- ESCO Sponsor construction of Chemistry block that enable Annai Hajira College in Melapalayam Tamil Naidu to Start offering B.Sc Chemistry Course from year 2018.
- ESCO Sponsor Parwaz – Youth Empowerment center an initiative towards building employable skills of youth while helping them seek deserving employment opportunities. We were able to provide placement to 71.6 % of trainees with salary ranging from 7,000 INR to 20,000 INR.
- Partnering with Local NGO Adapted Govt School District in Jharkhand With The “LEP” (Learning Enhancement Program) project is an All-Round Development Program. It is a step towards a positive school environment which will support overall development of a child. Benefitting 500 students across the school district and bringing down the school dropout rate.
- Adapted 3 schools in UP India with Local NGO. Sponsoring 6 high trained teachers to teach 3 subjects benefiting 300 plus students.
- ESCO sponsor 30 Students of Ideal information Center for Disabled (IICD) in Hyderabad. IICD provides disabled boys and girls with the modern education through Sign and Braille languages. ESCO believes everyone has right to reach its high potential and it’s our duty to enable all to lead normal lives with dignity and self-reliance.
- ESCO sponsor Hut to Home project in slum areas of Banglore. Remodeled and built 5 concrete homes benefiting 5 families.
- ESCO sponsor 100 plus individual applications for Education, Health care and orphan marriages. Each applicant on average receiving 50,000 INR. Key success is in education area where we are sponsoring education on continuous basis with yearly renewals till the candidate achieves his/her goal. 2 Doctors and 5 engineers graduated in 2019.