Welcome to Gift Matching
How you can Help | Corporate Matching Gifts Program
Donate to ESCO Double or Triple Your Past Donation at No Cost to You"
Clcik here for Employer List
Three Easy Step Process to Acquire Matching Gifts for ESCO
Ask your employer the Human Resources Officer at the Corporation you work at. If a charitable Matching Gift program is available?
ESCO is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization with Tax ID 27-5465237
There are over 14,000 companies and subsidiaries who support Matching-Gift program
If your company does NOT support the program, talk to your HR Director and suggest they consider it .
If the answer is "yes", please:
Obtain a Matching Gift Form from your employer's human resource or payroll department.
Complete the donor section of the form
Submit the form to ESCO along with your donation check payable to 'ESCO, India'. If you have donated on-line, please include an additional note detailing your on-line donation. Please send it to:
Attn: Matching Gift Program
PO.BOX # 153841
Irving, TX 75015
(That's all it takes from you to double the good you do. All company-matching funds go to providing several desperately needed programs at â€œESCOâ€� for uplifting the poor and unprivileged people in India.)
ESCO will process the form and send it to your employer. Your employer will then send ESCO a Matching Gift Check. It's that easy!
- ESCO will process the form and send it to your employer. Your employer will then send ESCO a Matching Gift Check. It's that easy!
- Companies may match donations made by spouses or retirees.
- Double or triple matches are offered by some companies.
- For more information about matching gifts please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here are some of the samples of companies:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- General Electric