ESCO provides help and support to Individual and families after disasters.
- Currently collecting funds for Kerala flood victims.
- Partnering with Daya rehabilitation trust & Wynadu Muslim orphanage to build the houses for Kerala flood victims.
- Also provided help and support to disaster victims during floods in Kashmir, Chennai, Andhra in the past.
- Provided support to riot victims in Assam & Muzaffer Nagar.
- Providing support to Delhi riot victims.
- Providing help and support to Bengal flood victims.
India has been ravaged by various disasters in the last decades. There have been innumerable lives lost and families separated because of the disasters. Millions of dollars’ worth of livelihood and equipment destroyed in a single instant. A lingering fear and despair haunts the place years after the event. The floods in Kurnool, AP and Bihar, India, the tsunami in south India, the earthquake in Bhuj, kellari, India have left haunting memories for the residents. They are left with nothing to rebuild their lives. The people in these areas suffer not only physical but also emotional distress as well. They have seen their families and neighbors, perhaps even heard them calling for help when they could do nothing. They are left with desperation, as they are expected to start over again with nothing in their hands.
Disaster Relief is a way of reaching out to the victimized people in times of their difficulties. You can be a part of it by giving your best in whatever the way you can, help them and bring their life to normalcy. ESCO team members in collaboration with other NGOs take immediate measures to help such effected people and provide support in the following areas:
- Relief shelters
- Medical camps
- Drinking Water supply
- Sanitizing the area
- Distribution of clothes and blankets
- Rebuilding of homes